Enso Foundation brightens the lives of many, only for the simple fact that We Care
We create awareness and provide sustainable development, healthier living, education opportunities and promote the wellbeing of communities in every possible way.
Why Do We Care
Environmental preservation is a requirement as the globe becomes more sensitive to climate change, and sustainability is the only way to maintain survival. A long-term imbalance might have harmful consequences that affect future generations. Climate change is already having an effect, with enough evidence to show that it has coordinated a number of natural disasters, leading to a rise in the frequency and intensity of their occurrences over the last decade, placing some ecosystems at risk of extinction.
- Creating a new ecosystem
- Improving the standard of living
- Examine the impact of such climate change on various industries
- Establish socio-cultural platforms
- Collaboration with the government, the commercial sector, non-profits, and social movement groups
- Design-thinking to create solutions
- Provide energy that is both affordable and environmentally friendly
The Journey of Change
India is confronted with a number of environmental threats. There is no doubt that we must maintain our valuable environment and ecosystem to the utmost extent possible. Let us aim to work together to reduce carbon emissions and carbon footprints while dealing as efficiently as possible with biodegradable trash and toxic garbage. At the Enso Foundation, we want to help organisations that are working hard to improve the green movement, plant trees, and protect the environment.